Joint MOD/Industry Support Chain Seminar 2019 - 8th Oct at GWR STEAM, Swindon
Our joint MOD and Industry Support Chain Seminar 2019 (SCS19) is on 8th October. It’s at our new venue, GWR STEAM Conferencing, Swindon. Attracting over 250 delegates, SCS19 brings together senior figures – strategists and practitioners from MOD and Industry – to brief, inform and share stimulating insights that: enhance mutual understanding, showcase innovation, help improve coherence and enable benchmarking. This truly is an enterprise perspective on Defence Support.
There are opportunties for exhibitors - open to member and non-member companies. To enquire, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Transformation in Supply Chain - Sean Culey, Expert in SCOR-P and FCILT; author of Transition Point: From Steam to the Singularity
- Engaging Industry in a New World – senior MOD presenter to be confirmed
- Industry Keynote Jon Hall, Managing Director Technology, Babcock International and Chair for Commercial & Acquisition at the Defence Suppliers Forum (to be confirmed)
- Transforming Support in the MOD - Richard Hamber, MOD Defence Support Network (DSN) Programme Director (Interim)
- Continuously Improving Support Across DE&S - Steve Lammiman, Head of Support Chain Process, MOD DE&S
- Aurora Update - Presenter from the Aurora consortium of Atkins/Qinetiq/BMT
- SME Innovation Engagement Case Study - Marcus Ralphs, CEO ByzGen Ltd
- Practitioner Stories in Engineering Support Transformation (EST) Engagement - Martin Boswell, Director, Jacobs & Colonel Commandant Royal Electrical & Mechanical Engineers
- TEMPEST Support - Tom Love, MBDA
- Forecasting and Requirements Planning (F&RP) - Brig Justin Stanhope-White, Support Chain Improvement MOD DE&S
- Commercial Software for Defence - Steve Clark, TVS Supply Chain Solutions
- Business Modernisation for Support (BMfS) - Steve Hyde, BMfS Delivery Head MOD DE&S
- Q & A Panel – Chaired by Phil Williams, MD Team Defence Information
- TD-Info 2019 Support Recognition Awards – presented by Phil Williams, MD TD-Info
- NB: Information about SCS19 is accurate at time of publication; however, it may be subject to change
Through-life support happens over the lifetime of materiel and, inevitably, accounts for a major tranche of the MOD’s budget. MOD and Industry are working on innovations, agility and efficiencies in support that together maximise operational effectiveness and value for money.
Support within the MOD is undergoing transformational change and Industry, as part of Team Defence, is integral to that. Our annual SCS19 event – jointly organised by MOD and TD-info – is themed around Industry and the MOD working together for success.
Participate in SCS19 to gain insights into how the Defence Support landscape is rapidly evolving.
To see presentations and content from previous Support Chain Seminars since 2014. click HERE
There are 2 priority documents/files associated with this community:
About Team Defence Information - July 2019 Public PA Expand
Support Chain Seminar 19 8th Oct_Flyer v02 Public P Expand