SupportNET 2021 - Delivering Support Advantage - 18 May 2021
***Please Note: The event organisers have highlighted some issues with access to the video feed caused by network settings within the MoD. This issue is known to affect MoDNET users, but other corporate networks may be similarly affected. Private devices have so far been unaffected.***
***In advance of the event, registered SupportNET delegates are strongly urged to test the compatibility of their device with the Orcula event portal using the link here paying particular attention to the results of the first diagnostic. ***
TD-Info is pleased to support the MOD with hosting SupportNET21 which offers a platform for leading figures from the MOD and UK Defence Industry to reflect on the outcomes and implications of the recent Integrated Review, Command Plan and Defence & Security Industrial Strategy as well as developments since the creation of the Defence Support organisation a year ago.
The event will offer perspectives from across the spectrum of Defence, Front Line Commands, industry and international allies on the challenges and opportunities for Support and Industry, guided by the Defence Support (DefSp) Strategy.
Confirmed speakers include:
• Jeremy Quin MP, Minister of State for Defence Procurement
• Lt Gen Richard Wardlaw OBE, MOD Chief of Defence Logistics and Support (CDLS)
• Lt Gen Robert Magowan CB CBE, Deputy Commander UK Strategic Command
• LtGen Charles G Chiarotti USMC, Deputy Commandant, Installations and Logistics, HQ USMC
• Maj Gen Simon Hamilton CBE, Director Support, Army Headquarters
• Air Vice Marshall Paul Lloyd CBE, Chief of Staff - Support, HQ Air Command
• Mr Roger West, Director Logistics and Support, Defence Equipment and Support (DE&S)
• Industry representative from the Defence Suppliers Forum (DSF)
SupportNet21 is free to attend.
Registration for the event is separate to Team Defence Information and can be accessed online by clicking here.
Please note that you need to set up a separate account from your Team Defence membership.
For further information please contact Kevin Atkins.
**LogNET has been rebranded as SupportNET**
There are no priority documents/files associated with this community:
There are no current news stories associated with this community