Defence Asset Management Community of Practice
Under the auspice of TD-Info, the DAMCoP is a standing joint MOD, Defence Industry and the Institute of Asset Management (IAM) community of practice. The IAM is the Asset Management (AM) professional body and will be represented by the IAM SW Branch.
- The joint nature of the DAMCoP is designed to promote collaboration and mutually beneficial outcomes in the development of a Defence Asset Management System (AMS), the wider stakeholder touchpoints and Defence’s realisation of the National Security Objectives.
- The purpose of the DAMCoP is to:
- Connect AM initiatives across Defence
- Share best practice from across the Defence Enterprise and other sectors in order to incorporate AM into the MOD business and process architectures
- Supporting the professional development and skills of Defence AM Practioners with the assistance of the IAM SW Branch
- Promote and develop AM understanding across Defence
- Contribute to and support the IAM SW Branch programme of events
- Promote the successes and lessons identified / learnt from the various undertaken AM activities to the wider AM community
- Identify, collate and propose to MOD suitable discovery, pilots or capability investigation activities or accelerator projects for MOD own consideration, where MOD wants to build the evidence base and business case for AM in Defence
- Identify projects for mutual benefit (MOD and Defence Industry) and submit them to Team Defence Information (TD-Info) Exec for approval
Further information is only available to members
Please enter your details below and press Sign-in
Click here if you have forgotten your password
Please remember to sign out before leaving the site