Defence Information 2021 (DI21) - 16 & 17 June 2021
Attracting over 350 delegates, DI21 provides a highly informative forum for the ‘Team Defence’ community to discuss MOD strategic initiatives, exchange information, strengthen relationships, and become engaged in collaborative MOD /Industry Working Groups.
DI21 will be a virtual online event with an excellent range of speakers from across MOD and Industry, giving their views on the theme Exploiting the Defence Digital Backbone including:
- Charlie Forte, CIO Ministry of Defence
- Major General Tom Copinger-Symes, MOD Director Strategy and Military Digitisation
- Air Vice-Marshal Richard Hill, MOD Director Defence Support Transformation
- Brigadier Richard Carter, MOD Defence Digital ACOS Plans
- Christine Maxwell, MOD Director of Cyber Defence and Risk
- John Lawson, BAE Systems CIO
- John Strudwick, CTO, Defence Digital, MOD
- Keith Dear, Director AI Innovation, Fujitsu Defence & National Security
- Nigel Shaw, CIO DE&S, MOD
- Steve Hyde, Multi Domain Integration Head, MOD
- Dr Jon Hall, Chief Innovation & Technology Officer, Babcock International Group
- Nicolas M. Chaillan, HQE, United States Air Force Chief Software Officer
- Dr Kate Gill, F35 Programme, Dstl Washington
The programme is available to view here.
To register your place please click here.
If you would like to exhibit a virtual stand at DI21 please click here.
There are no priority documents/files associated with this community:
There are no current news stories associated with this community