TD-Info Business Management System
NB: this sectoin to be reviewed and updated, including the references to 'UKCeB' which has been replaced with our new brand identity of Team Defence Information
The TD-Info Business Management System (BMS) is the set of tools for strategic planning and tactical implementation of policies, practices, guidelines, processes and procedures that are used in the development, deployment and execution of business plans and strategies and all associated management
The key elements of the TD-Info Business Management System are;
- Operating Model - The UKCeB Operating Model provides the platform to facilitate coherence, develop common solutions (including interoperability) and exploit the 'Team Defence' corporate memory.
- Business Plan
- Quality Management System
- Business Continuity
Components of the operating model are listed below;
- Defence Suppliers Forum - is the major conduit for MOD-industry relationships, chaired by the Secretary of State for Defence
- Joint Information Group Board - steers the work of the JIG, its outputs are delivered as a programme of work.
- Engagement Team - responsible for the definition and exploitation of JIG Projects
- Coherence Community - is the 'neural network' of the Joint Information Group providing networking, relationship building and sharing of best-practice
- Defence and Industry Support Chain Optimisation Group Strategy Board
- DISCOG – Working Groups
- DISCOG Core Team
- JIG-DISCOG Liaison Group - are tasked with ensuring the coherence of joint Industry and MOD activities.
- Programme Management Office - defines and maintains standards for project management of joint MoD and Industry activities.
- Communications Team
- JIG Communications - a focused group developing and executing a communication plan to inform and engage all stakeholders
- Priority Projects
- JIG Projects - plan and deliver JIG Projects
- DISCOG Projects
- Support Information
There are no priority documents/files associated with this community:
There are no current news stories associated with this community